- Faculty and Professional Staff From Marywood University, The Commonwealth Medical College and The University of Scranton Collaborate to Develop an Interprofessional Education Curriculum Using Simulation. Presenting Author: John Szarek, The Commonwealth Medical College,
- A Required Interprofessional Clerkship for Fourth Year Medical Students at The Commonwealth Medical College. Presenting Author: Edward Foote, The Commonwealth Medical College,
- Facilitation of Interprofessional Education Among Student Health Professionals Using Human Patient Simulation. Presenting Author: Scott Bolesta, Wilkes University,
Physical Therapist and Physician Knowledge of Low Back Pain Management.
Presenting Author: Michael Ross, The University of Scranton,
IPE@TCMC. Presenting Author: John Szarek,
The Commonwealth Medical College,
Building Interprofessional Education Across All Aspects of PA Education.
Presenting Author: Diana Easton, King's College,
- A Prescriber-Based Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience (IPPE) For Pharmacy Students. Presenting Author: Kristen Billek, Wilkes University,
- Student Perceptions of an Interprofessional Experience in a Clinic Setting. Presenting Author: Kimberly Ference, Wilkes University,